Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Accounts
New Contributor
New Contributor

YEALINK SiP phone problems

Our business is having regular issues with our YEALINK T48G SIP phones from Optus LOOP;

• Phone calls that are placed on hold for 15 minutes go dead.
  • Phones disconnecting occassionaly in the middle of calls.
  • Phones sometimes can’t call out at all, or even receive calls (usually unplugging and plugging back in fixes it).
  • Phones sometimes have a voice error message when dialing out saying "Sorry this device is not registered to place calls on the network, Please call the administrator for assistance"

I’ve tried calling OPTUS tech department, but they are quoting 30 minute wait times and we can’t stay connected for longer than 15 minutes!

I've also tried the online request for a call back, but no response since last Thursday. 

I've also tried emailing the problem direct to the Tech Support email, but no response since last Thursday..

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: YEALINK SiP phone problems

Sorry to hear that you've been having some trouble with your phones 😞 

If this is for a Business account you can reach our Business Faults team on 13LOOP (135667) - this would need to be the team you speak with, not our regular Faults team.

This team is open between 9AM - 5PM. 

They'll be able to get this sorted for you! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors