Searching...

Re: XBOX Live not connecting

Paapps

Issue resolved on my end today without any changes. Unsure of issue and or fix but thank goodness. Hoping to find out why this issue occurred. Thanks. 

Caffs78

I had this problem last week too. It started to work fine at the start of this week but this problem came back last night and still have an issue now cannot get a Teredo ip address I've got the Optus Cable sagemcom gateway and router. 

What are we going to do to fix this Optus?

Dan_C

Hey guys, I just wanted to jump in and confirm if anyone is still experiencing the issue? 

The majority of impacted customers have reported that things have returned back to normal.

If you do need a hand, please let us know. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

IFartedGas

I have same issue. Second modem artived but same issue remains

Dan_C

You're also connected to Optus Cable broadband? What sort of hardware configuration do you have? Are you using our Netgear Cg3000, or the dual modem setup (Netgear CM500V + Sagecom F@st 3864AC)? 

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Retribution002

Hi Dan, 

Sorry to Necro an old post but me and my roommate are having this issue in Victoria, Australia right now. All devices on our network can access the internet but we cannot sign in to our XBL profiles on our Xbox One's. The issue started about 430pm today, the 27th of June. 

I spoke with tech support and they said it's Microsoft's issue. Microsoft said it's not their issue, especially considering I can sign in to my profile on my 4G hotspot (Telstra).

I am using the Netgear CG3000v2 modem/router combo. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Dan_C

That's not a problem @Retribution002, we’ll see if we can help out.

What sort of error are you receiving when attempting to login i.e. ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT? 

Are you able to sign into your Xbox Live account here? 

I'd first suggest resetting your consoles Network settings back to its factory default settings:

To get to the Network screen:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Select All Settings.
  4. Select Network.
  5. Select Network settings.

If you have no luck with the above, you could also try flushing your DNS cache or factory resetting your modem. Let us know how you go. 

Retribution002

Hi Dan, 

The issue seems to have resolved itself overnight and I was able to get online. I was receiving a network connection error 0x87DD0017 I believe. Directly after receiving this error I could load YouTube and watch videos so I was definitely online. My detailed network stats page said I had a 30mbps connection with 0 packet loss and approximately a 200ms ping. 

I had previously done hard resets on my modem and Xbox and when that didn't work I did a factory reset on the modem, connected via cable and tried again, with the same result. 

I waswas a to sign into my XBL account on the PC and my mobile while connected to the Optus cable internet, just not on my Xbox, where it really mattered. 

I am online again now, seemingly without any issue. If the issue arises again I will be in contact 

Thanks. 

Dan_C

Ah, very odd Smiley Frustrated Well I'm glad its sorted itself out.

Shout out if you need us, happy to help. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
52 Kudos
50 Kudos
30 Kudos
20 Kudos