cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Moderator Marie

Re: Worst customer service ever! Follow up on my customer complaint I lodged via email over 5 days a

Oh no!

That's really disappointing to hear 😞

We are experiencing higher than normal wait times at the moment.

It's certainly not the experience we want you to have.

Have you now spoken with the team/s and had this resolved?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor optusworst
New Contributor

Re: Worst customer service ever! Follow up on my customer complaint I lodged via email over 5 days a

i had a very very similar experience. 

they have done 2 credit checks on me and the guy told me, he would personally track the order and solve the problem after long talking online and on the phone. At the end when i called they said the receipt number i gave looks like cancelled and they dont know the reason for it. 

I complaint to TIO today i am waiting to hear back. 

i thought optus was a half decent company. I see that they are even worse than vodafone. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Heya! 

Really not good to hear about your experience 😞 I can see that you had contacted the TIO on the 15th, has someone from our Customer Relations team been in touch since then? If you still need a hand please let me know.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor BMT6
Occasional Contributor

I am waiting for someone from the customer service to take my call and assist me with updating my account username as I type this. It's been 24 minutes and still counting. I just need to update my login email address for my optus sports account and I have to spare 24 minutes of my life to get it done becuase their low budget optus sports webpage doesn't have that option. INow it's 25 minutes.

Thanks Optus. BEST ever experience.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Ah sorry to hear that you're having trouble @BMT6. Did you manage to get this fixed up in the end? More than happy to help out here if we can.

0 Kudos