Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor AlexFY
New Contributor

Wireless Broadband 500GB with B525

Hi guys,

I've made an order for the 500GB wireless broadband on Dec 6 and got the confirmation letter on Dec 7. The status has not changed at all since then ( We've received your order. We'll begin processing it ASAP).

Contacted CS several times. Was told everytime that 'it's in the warehouse awaiting to be allocated. Nothing they could do to help or escalate. I've also made a complaint 2days ago but no reply yet. 

Is it normal to take so long the process a wireless broadband order? What can I do here? I really want to get it sorted before xmas since I have no internet at home atm and have to use mobile hotspot with very limited data.

Cheers,

Alex

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wireless Broadband 500GB with B525

Given the time of year it’s likely either the order is in a giant queue or has in someway failed to be processed.

I personally would call sales, ask them to delete/cancel the order and get them to submit a fresh one so it restarts the order processing flow.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
New Contributor AlexFY
New Contributor

Re: Wireless Broadband 500GB with B525

thanks. I'm gonna cancel it now.

0 Kudos