Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Wifi

Hi I have vividwireless wifi at home a present they are closing I’m looking at getting another network I’m after fast unlimited wifi with modem included in monthly plan 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wifi

Optus doesn't provide "Unlimited" mobile broadband for home use. 

There is plenty of options available for fixed/hard internet connections, contact Sales on 133 937 to discuss your options or live chat with them via the Optus live chat. https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Wifi

We've recently introduced 200GB & 500GB Optus Wireless plans

Perfect for those without access to Fixed broadband services. 

If you want to learn more, check out our offers here

For more info on the Vividwireless closure and to see your options, check here & the Vivid closure landing page.

If you have any questions, please let us know. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos