cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Wren
New Contributor

Wifi router

Can you purchase a better router than the Sagecom supplied by Optus, I’m tired of poor signal, dropouts and breakdowns... this is the third in less than a year.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Wifi router

You can but there's more to it then just saying yes. What type of connection do you have? If NBN, what type of NBN? Do you use your landline? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: Wifi router

Yes......BUT..there are few factors that might affect that answer. The quickest way is to get a better wifi router and piggy back to the sagem modem (careful with double NAT). As per @SamSam please let the community know of your setup and requirements.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors