Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lmorrison
New Contributor
New Contributor

Wifi password change

The web page to change my wifi password will not load. I do not have a computer, just a mobile phone. I have not been able to load the page for months.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Wifi password change

So what do you actually see when you go to http://192.168.0.1, the routers default login page?

Is that the specific page that's giving you a problem?

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Hey @Lmorrison, that's certainly not great to hear. I have just tested out the Password Reset Page on my own handset as well as desktop and have managed to get through with no issues. 

I personally always fine that using Google Chrome to be the better browser than the standard default. If you could try Chrome after a quick reset, that would be much appreciated. I would also recommend removing any unwanted cookies and caches from your history - doing so, will clear any interruptions to web access. Give those a shot and see how you go

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Lmorrison
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you. I have figured it out
Tuong_YC

Woo! Really great to hear @Lmorrison 🙂 Should you continue to have any mpre enquiries, I would recommend having a chat to our Messenger teams whom will be able to look into your services and advise further. Our teams are available 24/7 via the Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.