Searching...

Re: Why my house is a Duplex cant get Optus Cable broadband service connected?

david2307

I'm Sorry optus

I just cant handle this stress anymore, your internet speed is so slow its barely unusable between 6pm-12am every night, I have got no choice but to switch it to Telstra ADSL if you cannot provide me cable service.

My work place in Pyrmont NSW is using Telstra ADSL there speed is 10mbps. My boss used to use Optus ADSL I did a speed test the highest speed is 2.5mbps I think he had enough got no choice but to switch to Telstra ADSL.

Optus ADSL Broadband is very bad for small business.

Will you credit me that you had serviced me those 1-2 mbps speed?

Waiting for your call back.

David

Nghi

Hi David2307, so sorry for the delay in responding to your post. Did you still require assistance in relation to your cable serviceability?

david2307

Hi 

Yes I still need assistant for my cable servicebility and my invoice billing issues, can you call me on 0423813393. Im waiting for a call back from Jax and Tech for 12 days now but no response. I need cable as soon as possible have got a small business need to do accounting work online and my page wont load.

David

david2307

Hi Guys

Just let everyone know that I finally can get Optus Cable service connected after all these years using adsl speed, thanks to Optus social media team, the optus tech did a drive by this week to inspect my house, when I searched my address in optus website this morning it says GREAT! YOU CAN GET CONNECTED TO OPTUS CABLE, I had signed up with Optus premium 100mbps speed pack finally can relax. Thanks again Jax social media team for there help. 

David

[ Edited ]
adward131

[ Edited ]
Nick13579

Hi David I am feeling your pain! 

Can you advise who you spoke to? We are trying to become new customers at our duplex and are getting the same run around from customer service

if an Optus person is rep is reading this, we have a similar problem, our ADSL is shocking and we want to become new cable customers and our address is a regular house with a unit 1 and 2 registered. When we check the address without the unit 1 or 2 we can get cable as an option, as soon as we add the unit number it's a no-go. 

Our neighbours have a 2 storey house too which has Optus cable. So should be attainable for us. 

please reply to me so we may get the same technician inspection as David had. 

Highlighted

Nghi

Hey Nick13579, do both sides have street frontage and both coming up as own title with relevant council/State planning maps? I'd be happy to request investigation of your property. Please private message us your details.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
74 Kudos
53 Kudos
38 Kudos
24 Kudos