Searching...

Why is my service so poor

ianh

Is there any prospect of a proper ADSL service ever being restored to Engadine ?

Completely off again for the third time in a week, 11 hours and counting - as opposed to the "normal" down to <0.5Mbit failure mode.

Re: Why is my service so poor

Dan_C

G'day @ianh

In the past had we broadcast an outage in Engadine on our Network Status Page

I haven't been able to identify a current outage in the area. Have we given you a fault reference #?

If so, could you send that one through. We'll take a look. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

ianh

Fault refs are 19231331 and now 19285144 - still not solved.

Total interruption to service or speeds dropping to <0.2Mb over several months are unacceptable, if problem not solved this time I will leave Optus and find another service provider

Highlighted

AlexRH

Hey @ianh, understand that you'd just want the service restored.

I've had a look at your current fault report (ref # 19285144) and I can see that our Case Management team are going to be booking a technician to check the line for any interference that could be causing this.

As updates become available they'll keep you in the loop via SMS.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
52 Kudos
50 Kudos
30 Kudos
20 Kudos