cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
7T
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why is Optus supporting so utterly garbage?

Still suffering from a house move in December. I’ve spent countl as hours on the phone, been *moderated* about with being assigned to incorrect call queues. The. Had the phone put down after waiting for an hour to speak to someone.

finally it looks like my account may have been disconnected for an overdue bill which has previously been direct debit for over 12 months, but now sends account info to an Optus email address I have never accessed.

its not *moderated* difficult to provide a decent service model.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Why is Optus supporting so utterly fecking garbage?

Oh no, sorry to hear of the billing issues. When moving home, you will be assigned a new account number and direct debit will not be carried across. This should of been raised when the move was organised.

If you still need any assistance, feel free to send me more info via private message and I'll be happy to assist.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos