Searching...
Highlighted

Why do I even pay for this?

Disenchanted2

Can someone please please tell me because I would honestly live to know, why do I pay every month a high price for absolutely crap service. I try to play a streaming video and it buffers every few mins or less. I can't even think of using Fetch that's a bigger unplayable joke. I get wifi drop outs on laptop or mobile even when I am the only one in the house! What's the point!!!! Speed test in what I think is a BS site anyway advised by Optus because it probs fakes the numbers, shows dl speed of 59Mbps. So expecting there will not be any better why all the buffering & drop outs. I burn month after month on my phone data because of constant switching over cos it needs to since it can't find a fricken wifi signal....this is a complete joke. Brand new, 4th btw, modem... I'm on cable. 

Re: Why do I even pay for this?

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum. 

What troubleshooting have you done?
You haven't mentioned if you've raised these issues with Optus to look into, please chat with us.
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.
Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Why do I even pay for this?

SillyGogo

I would suggest to use https://www.speedtest.net/ to test the speed of your connection. However, I do feel that speedtest traffics get higher priority. Sounds to me like you are experiencing wifi drop out or interference. Please let us know what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
51 Kudos
49 Kudos
30 Kudos
20 Kudos