cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why cant I login?

Hi,

I am using me email address to log in into to compare broadband deals in my area and it comes up as - Oops! We're unable to locate your details in our system. Please check you have correctly entered your number or username. I am an existing customer and would like this actioned ASAP.

Can you please contact me re this matter?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Why cant I login?

can you provide a link to the site? Haven't seen that one before...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Why cant I login?

Hmm, neither have I.

You're looking to compare Optus broadband products, or compare Optus with other ISP's 

Pricing shouldn't really differ between fixed broadband products types.

We do have a Resale DSL service (Optus reach), it's slightly more expensive, as it's a service we lease from a wholesaler.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos