Searching...

Why am I not being billed?

Wilsonjwb

Okay I’m annoyed. About a year ago now I moved houses. I had originally set up an internet/fetch box bundle for $80/month at my previous address that had NBN but now I have cable internet. Since moving into my property a year ago I have NOT been billed. Like I don’t receive any bills at all, no bills generate. I have contacted the online chat on three occasions, once demanding to speak to a manager who said they would escalate the issue and sort it. I have called through also on multiple occasions who also advised they would look into the issue. Don’t get me wrong I am happy to not pay for the service if that’s what Optus wants but I just don’t want to be hit with a super large bill at the end of it now that they’ve sorted it out and I have spoken to a manager who advised I would not received a large lump sum. My services work perfectly, in fact I’ve never had issues other than not receiving bills. 

Re: Why am I not being billed?

caaf

The best I can do is escalate this thread. Hopefully then a Optus rep can sort the issue.

You will in fact get a billed for services rendered, mind I’m sure you’ve been putting money away for such an occasion as after all thinking you won’t need to pay after year would be rather audacious.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Dan_C

Cheers @caaf,

@Wilsonjwb Can I get you to send us a private message?

Best we get on the case right away. Be sure to include your full name, DOB and account number.

If you're unable to find the account number, your address is okay too. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Rooster9

I have been in the same vote but not as long.

last bill I received was in october and haven't recived one since. I have tried looking online in my online account but nothing.

Dan_C

Hi @Rooster9, send your details through and I'll take a look.

You'll just need to follow the instructions I've given @Wilsonjwb above. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
87 Kudos
80 Kudos
63 Kudos
36 Kudos
35 Kudos