cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor wschuck
New Contributor

Where is my Bill and/or Reciept

I have been an Optus Cable Internet customber for over 20 years. In October 2014 a friend (Not Optus) told me that they were getting unlimited internet with NO restrictions on usage. I investigated what was available and changed to the "$100 Unlimited Broadband plan" using direct debit and email bills as of 30 November 2014. Since then I have not received a copy of my bill or a receipt or any notifications from Optus but the $99.95 was taken from my Credit Card every month. In July my friend (Not Optus) told me they were getting their internet even cheaper now so I investigated again and changed to "My Broadband" for $80 a month. I still have Not seen a bill or receipt or anything. In October I went to a Optus Store and I thought everything was fixed. In November my credit card expired so I was issued with a new card. Do I need to update the expiry date? How? This months payment has not been taken yet. Will my internet be cut-off any day now? Can somebody help me?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator Serena
RetiredModerator

Re: Where is my Bill and/or Reciept

That's strange @wschuck...Have you raised this matter before with the billing team? If you have member services registered or my account active, you might want to check there and see if your bills are online or being sent via email. Details on how to update your new card details are found here or you can call the cable billing team on 133937 🙂

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor wschuck
New Contributor

After a couple of missed phone calls (I was working) I got someone on the phone who told me there are 2 different databases of information at Optus and that each had slightly different details for my account, including my daughter's date of birth. They fixed the information that had been changed so everything was correct and then established email billing correctly. I received my first email bill covering charges for November and December which was paid by direct debit  last Friday.

I am so glad to have found someone who listened to what I was saying and repaired my account.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Guy
RetiredModerator

Great to hear we could get that sorted out for you 🙂 Please let us know if we can be of any more help!

0 Kudos
New Contributor wschuck
New Contributor

I have now connected to the NBN with Fetch. Guess what? My sports package has my daughter's date of birth on it. I thought this problem was fixed but obviously a sales person at an Ipswich Optus Store has more power than Optus Headoffice when it comes to changing personal details.

At the moment I am having trouble getting my NBN to appear on My Account page but I will keep trying for now.

0 Kudos