cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

When will the unlimited data offer be available for 4G and 5G home broadband customers?

Hey Crowders,

I had to purchase the 4G home broadband product because I couldn't stand NBN's red tape and delays in getting me connected, and nothing else was available in my area even though I'm in the southern suburbs of Sydney metro. It's an amazing product, I'm so overjoyed with the quality of the service and I've been raving about it to anyone who will listen to me!

But Optus, please open up your unlimited data offer to us 4G home broadband customers as you have done for the rest of your product line; this seems like an unnecessary limitation for those of us who are using this product. I'm working from home too and there's only so long I can hold out on using my phone's personal hotspot to avoid capping my 500GB plan. 

Please please please open up unlimited data caps for your 4G customers!!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: When will the unlimited data offer be available for 4G and 5G home broadband customers?

The 4g mobile network is already under strain, by opening it to unlimited would make it unusable in many locations.
The 4g wireless plans are not part of the extra free data nor unlimited data - Optus has provided a list of plans that are eligble.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors