Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Suzieq21
New Contributor
New Contributor

What is this and can i get it removed

Ok we have a large green optus labelled box on our footpath that is stopping us from properly accessing our side yard with a trailer, I have contacted optus numerous times with no replies and no responses but finally I got a answer from optus saying they have no idea as it couldn't be a optus product it would be a council issue as they don't have any boxes.
Now the box is as big as a suitcase and has optus broadband written on the top, the inside contains big warning saying optus telephone line, is optus telephone still active anymore ??
Back ground is we are in a underground power suburb so obviously optus installed underground phone cables and these must be service check points.
Anyone have any ideas??
Cheers
0 Kudos
8 Replies
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: What is this and can i get it removed

@Suzieq21Add a photo. Copy paste. If there is any plate on the box include this as well, but make sure the text is readable.

Jono_YC

Hi @Suzieq21 it's not great to hear that you're experiencing issues removing this.

If you require further assistance, please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details as we'll be happy to help you there. Jono

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Suzieq21
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks jono I have done this numerous times with no answers and finally I messaged Facebook and the reply was it's not anything we have so wouldn't involve us.
I'll try and add a photo i wasn't sure how
0 Kudos
Suzieq21
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you i will try and work out how to upload from my phone
0 Kudos
Jono_YC

No worries @Suzieq21

Please send us a photo through Social Media as we'll be happy to take a closer look into this for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@Suzieq21Instead of keeping in private as Optus seems to like doing lately, could you include it in this thread as well so other people can see it and let you know what it is.

0 Kudos
Suzieq21
New Contributor
New Contributor

I would include pics but I can't work out how to upload them
0 Kudos
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

On a PC you click on the camera icon above the text input widget (second from the right in the image below):

AndS_2-1613180056487.png

You can also copy the image and paste it in, assuming it is in the right format for the yescrowd web site to understand.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors