cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor honidesign
Occasional Contributor

West Pymble wifi

Is there a wifi outage in the West Pymble area? Haven’t seen anything online about it but a lot of us in the area are having issues connecting to wifi

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Moderator Tris

Re: West Pymble wifi

Hi @honidesign, is that for a cable connection? Our Networks team are looking into a problem at the moment, no ETR at this stage, feel free to check back for updates though. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Yes it is cable internet. We’ve been without it since Friday. Do you know when it will be fixed?

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

It appears to be resolved since I last checked, please try resetting your modem. If you're still unable to connect, please chat with Tech Support here for a hand

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hello- I’ve checked and it’s still not working. Turned modem off and on again and the wifi just isn’t showing up on any of our devices. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Stand down I think we’re back on again. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Zac_D

Hi @honidesign.

Thanks for letting us know. For real time updates on fault tickets, reach out to us here or over the phone on 13 13 44.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors