cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Webmail password

Hey ive reset my password and now forgotten it i want to speak to someone about canceling my email as i am no longer with optus and would like a new email
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Webmail password

Once you cancel a Fixed or Wireless Broadband service with an attached Optus email address, it'll remain active for a 90-day period (which gives you an opportunity to transfer any important emails or contracts to your new email address).

After this time, the email address is automatically deleted.

If your email address is still active and you'd like to reset the password, you'll need to contact us and request a temporary password to be sent out via SMS.

You can then change your password by following the steps below:

How do I change my OptusNet email password?

1) Login to Webmail using your existing username and password. If you’ve received a temporary password, you’ll need to use this one

2) Select the, ‘Settings’ tab from the top menu

3) Select, ‘Change Password

4) Enter your current password, you’ll need to enter your new password twice

TIP: Once you’ve changed your password, you’ll need to change the saved password on all the devices you use to access your OptusNet email. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos