cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor itforsenior
Occasional Contributor

Webmail inbox

Why does my webmail inbox only show 10 messages? I have more than that in my email client and have not deleted any.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Moderator Kartika

Re: Webmail inbox

Hi @itforsenior, sorry for the delay in response. How is your Webmail now? Were you able to get help in this regards since posting? Check out this link with more info on Webmail settings if it helps. If the issue persist then you will need to raise this with Tech Support on 131344 (open 24x7) to investigate further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor itforsenior
Occasional Contributor

Re: Webmail inbox

Thank you for response. No other help forthcoming, the link does not cover this issue. It looks as if mail older than 7 days is deleted, I can accept that, you cannot carry unlimited amounts.

0 Kudos