cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Contributor
Contributor

Webmail and Spam

Can someone please help.  

Question re some of my good email going to spam.

I goto spam folder (in webmail)  and see my good emails.

I click the icon at the top that says 'not spam'

Those emails then goto my inbox, but yes always a but.

Next time I receive an email from the same sender they go straight back to the spam folder.

I am missing important emails and I am sick of telling webmail it isn't spam and having to check my spam folder each day. I shouldn't have to, not should I change email. Pay good $$$ for the service.

I have added the recipients to my contact list.

Any other ideas?  Its annoying the garbage out of me.

TIA

Darren

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Webmail and Spam

Hi @Huddo3087,

Thanks for raising this with us here. 

I would recommend checking out this thread which has some useful information on how you can request a review of your emails from being incorrectly marked as spam. 

If you need further assistance, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Webmail and Spam

I have the same problem.

I'm sorry @Serena_YC but its not acceptable that I have to send emails that may contain PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL information for a stranger to review. 

The spam system is flawed. People who use POP3 (like myself) or IMAP should not be forced to also login to webmail regularly just to check the spam folder.