Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Hummer
New Contributor

Web mail not working

Hi is there an issue with optus webmail today, I am not able to log on through my mobile or home computer.   All was fine yesterday?

Thnx

Alan

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Web mail not working

I hope this has since resolved?

If you ever have issues in the future, please try clearing your cache/cookies, or try from another browser. If the problem persists, there could be a server problem on our end that will get resolved asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Monnie23
New Contributor

im not able to open my webmail, cleared all cookies, still cant open telling me wrong username or password. tried going into optus login and samething happening ! could someone help  ! I have lots of  bill mail to be opened and cant get in to log in . last time opened 4-5 days ago !! working ok.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there Monnie23,

Please see our help and support article: Internet & Email - Username and Password Help

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors