Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
SoloMeter
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Constant Email Problems

Can you advise how you find these faults. I could not find anything on Optus web pages that described this ?
0 Kudos
Dave-nick
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Appears its a case of "here we go again" 😞
Mail app prompting for credentials again and can't log into webmail via browser. Access to myaccount and yescrowd is fine.
Seriously.....
0 Kudos
Dee_Vic
New Contributor
New Contributor

i too am also constant email issues, just not good enough Optus. emails are a vital 

0 Kudos
hmckellar40
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Web mail not working

Web mail login not working since last night. This happened once before about a fortnight ago and then just seemed to come right and could login. The message always says it does not recognise username or password. Why is this happening?

0 Kudos
damfu
New Contributor
New Contributor

What really angers me is we do not get a message like , we have a technical issue and are working on it . Instead we are told we have entered the wrong password or username .Seems to be a culture thing at optus to blame the customer first for any issue .

0 Kudos
Kartika

Sorry for the inconvenience, @Dave-nick. We are already aware of the issue with Webmail (REF#22859280) affecting many customers at the moment. Our Support team are definitely working on this as we speak. Unfortunately, there is no time frame for resolution at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Kartika

Sorry for the inconvenience, @Dee_Vic. We are already aware of the issue with Webmail (REF#22859280) affecting many customers at the moment. Our Support team are definitely working on this as we speak. Unfortunately, there is no time frame for resolution at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @hmckellar40, we have deployed some fixes and many customers have come back advising webmail is working now. Can you double check to confirm it`s working at your end.

0 Kudos
mengaz20
New Contributor
New Contributor

Webmail still not working as of 1 August 2020

0 Kudos
SoloMeter
Contributor
Contributor

How long is going to last.. Webmail is slower than a snail and then it crashes......

0 Kudos
Top Contributors