Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Devendrac
New Contributor
New Contributor

Web mail extremely slow

Webmail is extremely slow even though my NBN speeds are good. 

why is that, Have the optus updated your services. Very frustrating , help. 

7 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Web mail extremely slow

Yes this has been mentioned many times of late and I can only suggest you use a mail client on your device and download the emails rather than using webmail.

0 Kudos
mv-1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why is optus webmail so slow to load. No other websites I'm working on are slow.

oldtimer1948
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I also have been experiencing very slow responses in all aspects of Optus Webmail, from the program opening, downloading and sending emails, it wasn't always like this but has deteriorated considerably in 2020. I would not recommend it at all

21Cmalaise
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yep, Optus Webmail is the most painfully slow website I ever visit! Very, very frustrating.

bigtallgiraffe1
New Contributor
New Contributor

0 Kudos
nwphoto43
New Contributor
New Contributor

You are wrong

0 Kudos
Jack_YC

Hey @nwphoto43, I've responded to your comment in this Yes Crowd thread with some more info.

If you do require any further assistance, please send us a message via the My Optus App so we can check that out directly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors