Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor wilo316
New Contributor

Vivid Wireless

Good Evening, 

Is any former vivid wireless customers experiencing slow speeds since the services have been moved over to Optus, i came back from holidays and realised that the speed of the service is no where near as fast as before. Hoping that is just teething issues.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Vivid Wireless

Seeing as its the exact same network from your router -> tower -> core -> (used to be vividwireless -> internet) now Optus -> Internet

I dont think Optus is having Core to Internet issues (then every cusotmer would have an issue).

Still will have your plans speed limitations, but you dont state what you had before to what you have now.

Also their has been several public holidays grouped together and certain areas with a larger then normal population due to holidaymakers can be an issue - afterall the mobiel network is a shared resource. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Vivid Wireless

Hello, 

Please see this Vivid Wireless to Optus slow speeds thread for updates on this known issue.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos