Searching...

Very Slow Cable Internet. Any alternate to Sagemcom F@ST3864V2 wifi ?

Malpatcon

I have the 100MBPS broadband pack and the speed is rarely above 10MBPS. 

The Sagecom modem is completely crap. Is there any alrenate to this in the market ?

Re: Very Slow Cable Internet. Any alternate to Sagemcom F@ST3864V2 wifi ?

Toomey

Have you tested the speed via ethernet as opposed to WiFi? that's a huge difference in speed so I would be surprised if the modem was the issue. I would recommend jumping into Live Chat with Tech Support to run some test first. They can always provide a warranty replacement if you need a new modem.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Very Slow Cable Internet. Any alternate to Sagemcom F@ST3864V2 wifi ?

Malpatcon

wired.JPG

wireless.JPG

The first one is when using a cable to connect directly to the modem. The second one is thru the wifi , with the laptop next to the router. 

The router is obviously pretty crap. This speed is after a re-start.. it drops to single digit after a few hours ... 

So my question was, has anyone explored an alternate router to the one supplied by Optus ?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
72 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
27 Kudos