cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Gurpreet
New Contributor

Validate account

Hi

i tried few times to buy Optus mobile broadband 12 month plan but when I add my diver licence or passport information the Optus can't validate. I checked with Veda and I have clear credit history . It's so annoying.

instead Optus wants me to use prepaid services. I have been paying my bills in times and now this.

anyone has any suggestions?

many thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Validate account

Have you tried going in store where they can actually sight your drivers license and passport? The online ordering system occasionally can be clunky. Remember they want to sign you up and take your money so if they can, they will. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Re: Validate account

Hey @Gurpreet, really sorry for the delay in response. Have you already spoken with Sales to arrange the new service with us? Please jump on the Live Chat if you still need assistance. 

0 Kudos