Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor khmwines
New Contributor

Usage details

Hi Since the start of Dec 2019 mobile usage details have not been available on website or with app. Have contacted Optus and they say its a nationwide issue but almost 2 months later still unable to access these basic details. Not good enough Optus

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Usage details

Hi khmwines,

Are you after any usage details in particular? Mine has been working fine all along so not sure what was meant by nationwide issue.

Were you given any kind of fault ticket number or anything that we can follow up on?

Otherwise we can only advise to contact Optus again to lodge a complaint as we can't view customer services here on our public forum.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor khmwines
New Contributor

Hi Ray

ID INC0487156

The issue I am experiencing is when I log into my account in a browser it comes up with the mobile number and then I click on view details it tries to load for about 30 seconds then nothing displayed. It has been working up until end of Nov

Below is a copy of chat I was having with Optus. Every week I would get a different person saying the same thing

"Thank you Kevin. I have called the IT team and they informed that this is an ongoing issue and would take another 2-3 business days to resolve as most of the customers are facing this issue."

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for that. Ah yes, I can see that ticket is about 3 weeks old and stapled to the main ticket which is a bit older and impacting some other customers. 

I've written on a note on there requesting that it be given higher priority, hopefully it has resolved soon. Something to do with the developer.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos