cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
mikedevans
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Updating Credit Card details on-line for Internet/Phone Fusion account.

update its still a problem

You can't update your credit card details online  for an optus broadband cable service, you have to ring their number  133937 and go through a telephone robot trying to find option that actually goes to a person and then wait 20mins to talk with someone.

I recently had to update credit card expiry with six companies and only optus failed to have this as easy online option and optus took me ten times as long to update.  They offer this for mobile accounts but not the internet and I have seen compliants going back to 2014. 

Its time the modernised their billing system or combined it into the moble one and treat us like one customer.

Tuzzaman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Updating Credit Card details on-line for Internet/Phone Fusion account.

Totally agree with last post by Mikedevans. I recently had to change my credit card number for direct debit by several different utilities./services companies, and Optus was the only one where I could not do it on-line and by far the most difficult. I gave up trying to fathom out the robot call selection, and finally managed to do mine for my Cable Fusion internet/phone account by on-line chat. Another thing you have to watch is the timing. Even though I changed credit card details on 8th March, the invoice had aleady been issued for 22nd March, so still went on my old credit card (fortunately still valid), and will not go against new card till 22nd April. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE CREDIT CARD DETAILS, BE AWARE THAT OPTUS ISSUE INVOICE 2 WEEKS OR MORE BEFORE THE ACTUAL DEBIT DATE.

0 Kudos