cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor ShortyJH
New Contributor

Update Modem/Router Firmware

How can I see if my Sagemcom F@ST3864 has the latest firmware version?

It says I have 

Software Version:8.353.1_F@ST5350_Optus

0 Kudos
18 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Update Modem/Router Firmware

That version was rolled out in May so there may be a new version. We're able to update the firmware from our end if you wanted to PM us, or you can do a factory reset of the modem that may update it as well, however you'd need to re set up the modem.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Andrew_R8
New Contributor

Before we do a factory reset, could you at least provide what is the latest version?

0 Kudos
Contributor naik_michel
Contributor

Hi,

I have version firmware: 8.353.1_F@ST5350_Optus

Is this the latest version ??

Terrible 2-10 Mbps NBN Speed in Sydney CBD on the 25Mbps plan!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

@naik_michel the only way I can think to check is by seeing if my system lets me update it or not. Shoot through your account number, address, full name and DOB in a PM and I'll have a go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor rendo
New Contributor

Hello Toomey,

I was wondering if you coudl help. Is there any way to see if my Sagecomm F@ST3864AC has the latest firmware. I have recently signed up to Optus cable and I am pretty happy with the speed and service, however in the last few days I am getting a few dropouts 😞 I am wondering if I am pushing the 16 devices per wifi band (eg 2.4ghz band & 5Ghz band) limit 😞

Is there anyway to increase it from 16 devices per Wifi channel. Was a bit disapointed to discover that.

Anyway, my firmware version is below, can you let me know if there is a newer one please:

Software Version: 8.358_F@ST3864AC_Optus

Regards,

Rendo

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hey @rendo - Are you able to send us a private message with your account details, full name and DOB so we can take a proper look? Cheers!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor AmronTrading
New Contributor

Hey @Shauna can i also get my moden checked out for a firmware update? - mine is the same model as mentioned by the guys above Sagem F@ST3864V2

Also with the WiFi security issues just discovered is there likely to be a new release for that on this modem?

Happy to PM you if that's required? But please verify that you are an Optus employee??

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hey @AmronTrading, if we're a moderator it means we're an employee 🙂

Happy to take a look at your firmware, please PM me with your username/account number. 

Regarding the security concerns, we've posted an update about this here

New Contributor DimitriiB
New Contributor

Going to be PM-ing you as well as I think mine needs a firmware update  🙂

0 Kudos