cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor erani
Occasional Contributor

Update Modem/Router Firmware for F@ST3864V3 AC Modem

Could someone please tell me what the current firmware is for the F@ST3864V3 AC modem.

There is much info about it being pushed to the modem/router when available, however I have not had an update for some time.

My firmware is v10.33. Is this current as of 27 Jan 2019?

I know that v10.54 was available on a previous modem that I had that was defective and was replaced by Optus.

I have reset the modem as previous posts have suggested to initiate an update, but no success.

A moderator reply would be good, however anyone with later firmware please respond. Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Occasional Contributor

Current Modem/Router Firmware for F@ST3864V3 AC

Could someone please tell me what the current firmware is for the F@ST3864V3 AC modem as of 27 Jan 2019.

There is much info about it being pushed to the modem/router when available, however I have not had an update for some time.

I know that v10.54 was available on a previous modem that I had that was defective and was replaced by Optus.

I have reset my current modem as previous posts have suggested to initiate an update, but no success.

I think that Optus should make this information available without having to resort to asking the forum repeatedly.

My firmware currently is v10.33, and I seem not to be able to get v10.54 again.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Update Modem/Router Firmware for F@ST3864V3 AC Modem

You've posted this twice no more than 24 hours apart.

As for the actual firmware, it's been suggested on other forums that you simply Factory Reset your router to force it to reconnect to Optus' TR069 server to push down the update.

Though if you want a specific moderator response, they'll reply when it's not a weekend/public holiday.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Update Modem/Router Firmware for F@ST3864V3 AC Modem

Thank you for your reply. Yes the Post was better suited as NBN related so re-posted in that thread.

As I said, I have factory reset the modem with no success to a further update. 

Whilst I appreciate that someone has taken the time to read and respond to my post, the question remains unanswered. What is the current firmware version which has been pushed out by Optus?

If others could let me know what firmware version they are on, then this will give me a clue if can’t get the official line from the Optus moderator.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos