Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Up to date billing and usage stats

Where can i find up to date billing information for my cable account? The My Optus dashboard displays info that is 3 weeks old and does not update from the previous paid bill. Forget trying to call as after 35 options later...i got disconnected.

This has to be the worst service i have ever recieved from a telco, All i want is info that is at least marginally up to date on my account.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Up to date billing and usage stats

Hi @WorstTelcoEver, thanks for coming through.

Are you able to shoot through a screen of what's displayed on your end? Is your account balance still showing as unpaid or does the balance reflect the recent payment that you've made? What sort of information are you looking for specifically?

You want access to unbilled usage charges such as broadband data usage or a record of the calls you've made? Are you aware of your billing cycle date? A PDF version of your latest invoice should be uploaded to Members services. Due to the legacy billing platform we use all invoices are accessible via https://memberservices.optuszoo.com.au/.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

After logging in to the My Account dashboard, i click on the link that says display latest bill....and what i get is a bill that is now 2 months old and marked as overdue, even though i pay by direct debit and have the reciept for both months that are listed on the bill.

I have called optus and my account is indeed up to date.

Secondly the usage stats display the exact same usage every single month.

The usage bars do not change, at all

If i click the link to display previous usage, it displays 3 months of exact same data.

The MyAccount dashboard is essentially useless, displays usless information and is agrovating.

As soon as the contract ends we are switching back to telstra. Period.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

I just noticed you mentioned you have a Cable account, so your bills should be accessed via Member Service, not My Account. This is due to the unique billing system that HFC uses, my apologies that no one has mentioned this before.

You can navigate to Member Services from the right hand side of your Dashboard, from there please follow the Member Services instructions here → How to View Your Online Bills

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos