Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Wduncan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to view Mobile Broadband Usage

I would like to know my usage figures for at least the past 3 months, and further back if possible when it was Vividstream. It is inexplicable that this basic information is not readily available.

I have a 200 GB plan and want to know if I need more.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
GTFO
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Mobile Broadband Usage

If you had only just moved over from Vividwireless you wpuld need to check your vividwireless account on their website for this information.

On Optus you can do the same once you were moved over. 

Wduncan
New Contributor
New Contributor

The Vividwireless website is closed, so no access possible. I had to ring Optus for a answer (and get passed around from person to person 3 times). It is unbelieveble that this sort basic information is not readily available.

Poor service Optus, can't wait to ditch you!

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there,

So you're unable to view your usage on My Account since you've been with Optus?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Wduncan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That's odd, as per the advice in the link above, if you’re not able to see itemised usage records in My Account, please chat with us so that we can activate this for you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Wduncan
New Contributor
New Contributor

too late. I've gone somewhere else

0 Kudos