Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unable to view Mobile Broadband Usage

[ Edited ]
Wduncan

I would like to know my usage figures for at least the past 3 months, and further back if possible when it was Vividstream. It is inexplicable that this basic information is not readily available.

I have a 200 GB plan and want to know if I need more.

Re: Mobile Broadband Usage

Paddylee

If you had only just moved over from Vividwireless you wpuld need to check your vividwireless account on their website for this information.

On Optus you can do the same once you were moved over. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Wduncan

The Vividwireless website is closed, so no access possible. I had to ring Optus for a answer (and get passed around from person to person 3 times). It is unbelieveble that this sort basic information is not readily available.

Poor service Optus, can't wait to ditch you!

Ray_YC

Hi there,

So you're unable to view your usage on My Account since you've been with Optus?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Wduncan

Yes

Solution

Ray_YC

That's odd, as per the advice in the link above, if you’re not able to see itemised usage records in My Account, please chat with us so that we can activate this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Wduncan

too late. I've gone somewhere else

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
72 Kudos
50 Kudos
40 Kudos
30 Kudos
16 Kudos