Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Rob205
New Contributor

Unable to open Help and Support or Yes Crowd pages with Apple devices

Hi,

Since switching to Optus 4G internet using a Huawei B525 modem, I have not been able to open the Help & Support or Yes Crowd pages on the Optus webpage on my iMac, Macbook or iPad!!! I can open them using a Telstra connection, but NOT using Optus. Anybody else out there have similar problem? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Cheers

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Apple Devices

Hi Rob025,

That is so strange!

Haven't heard of that issue happening before, all I can really suggest is having a chat with our Technical Support team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Rob205
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. This issue has being going on for over a month, and, unfortunately, Optus support has NOT been able to help at all. It is very frustrating, and my neighbour is experiencing exactly the same problem!!!
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Well that is even weirder. Have you tried factory resetting the device? What have you tried?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos