cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor acrabbe
New Contributor

URGENT : BUSINES LINE WAS DISCONNECT BY MISCOMMUNICATION - NEED IT RESTORED

I have been on the phone for 3 days, this is the 4th day.  Due to a miscommunication, my main line to my business was disconnected.  It was supposed to be ported to another carrier some months ago and I had diversions in place from Optus.  I then closed the account last Thursday and Optus failed to tell me it was still active after I told them it was ported.  Optus then closed the account and the next morning our phones went dead.  I am receiving no incoming calls.

I spent 10 hours on the phone to Optus to every dept. being passed around.  No one has the training or knowledge to help.

I Tweeted Optus all weekend, public and privately and was ignored.

I can not find anyone in that is based in Australia that can help.

The gravity of this situation is CRITICAL and I am receiving NO HELP FROM OPTUS AT ALL.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Re: URGENT : BUSINES LINE WAS DISCONNECT BY MISCOMMUNICATION - NEED IT RESTORED

The whole process of porting is to maintain the current number but swap suppliers. As you disconnected the service by your own omission you've affectively stopped that process from happening.. There shouldn't of been any reason to get involved in the process, just pay the bill when it arrives. This give away that the port didn't go through would've been that you never recieved a bill from the other telco and maybe you are still receiving a bill from Optus. What a mess indeed!

Yes I can understand the urgency in getting this service back up and running and unfortuanlty the only thing this forum can do is escalate your post hoping that a Optus Rep takes hold and gets the ball rolling to correct the issue.

I hope this gets resolved quickly but don't expect to have services this week and maybe the next. Fingers are crossed that it happens super fast!

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Not good to hear acrabbe - if you've tweeted us already were we able to get your issues addressed on there? Recommend to stick to one social media outlet to avoid double handling and delays.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Trinareimer
New Contributor

Marvelous offer decent to peruse this extremely supportive data for me I am exceptionally cheerful to part of this network continue sharing you may likewise like this royal mail tracking

0 Kudos