cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor ngling
New Contributor

ULL ID

As Optus Customer Service seem to be clueless about this, I thought I would ask the question here. In order to complete an NBN installation, the ISP is asking for the ULL ID of my ADSL connection. How do I find out what this is?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: ULL ID

Hi

If Optus was providing your ADSL broadband only Optus can provide you with the number.   Have a look at this link:

https://www.finder.com.au/ull-id-nbn

If you can't get the number from Optus you will have to tell your new provider Optus will not provide the number and if they want your business they going to have to find the line themselves.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dave...spot on advice.

0 Kudos
New Contributor ngling
New Contributor

I have now resolved this. Was able to get it using live chat.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Sorry to reply so late @ngling. It's great to see you got some advice here and were able to get some help over Live Chat. If you need a hand with anything else, don't hesitate to send us a PM

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor adrianz9
New Contributor

live chat is worse than useless.

on to my third "person" now.

wish me luck.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors