cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No notification of paper bill turned off!

Happy to get this done for you @TaceC.

Can you fill out the template below and send that through to → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Full name: 

DOB: 

Mobile number: 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor markking1
New Contributor

Re: Turn off paper bills for landline

Help, we have been trying for some time to switch off paper bills, could not do it online, my wife spoke to Optus lady who said all fixed however its not. I see lots of people having the same issue. What's going on with this and how to I get it fixed? Surely not ythat hard to implement smething that actually works.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Turn off paper bills for landline

Hi there MarkKing1,

Generally you shouldn't need to contact Optus to arrange this, it can be done via Self-Serve:

• In My Account: Select the Bills tab > Billing options > Follow the prompts

Do you know what the reason is as to why it could not be done online? Nobody has raised this for over a year so curious to know what the issue is.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors