Searching...

Trying to report a fault - Validate Your Account Error

bromley

We've had no dial tone on our phone for 2 days.  I wanted to report a fault and get taken to the Validate Your Account page.  Every time I enter my details I get the error below.  Can anyone help on how to report an error for a service that Optus doesn't recognise??? I haven't got hours to sit on the phone and be handballed from one department to another.  Thanks.

Capture.PNG

Re: Trying to report a fault - Validate Your Account Error

RVP

I'm sorry for the frustration you must feel!!  Unfortunatly I have no answer/can't help; however wanted to acknowledge and help to legitimise your problems.

BTW I am NOT an Optus worker if that's what you were thinking.  I'm just another frustrated customer scrolling through the Crowd posts *sigh*

Re: Trying to report a fault - Validate Your Account Error

Ray_YC

Hopefully this has since been resolved. An alternative to calling is speaking with our Live Chat team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
49 Kudos
38 Kudos
30 Kudos
16 Kudos