cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Can't access webmail, worked perfectly last night (and every other time for the last 1000 years.

Same. Spoke with Chat, response: "Let me escalate to the backend team." Assume it's a technical glitch.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Trying to login to webmail - expired licence - why?

Same here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: License Expired.

All fixed according to Optus.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: web mail

Issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Webmail

Trying to log into webmail- first response was licence expired. Tried again and getting ‘incorrect captcha’
What does this mean? Bren
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Trying to login to webmail - expired licence - why?

Thanks for bringing to our attention. 

When your posts starting coming in droves we contacted our Fixed Networks team who sent off an investigation.

Looks to be fixed now 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

e,mail license expired,, ?

gmy pass word did not work,, stated license expired, never seen that before

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Trying to login to webmail

Hello
I need urgent help I have not been able to read any emails from my webmail optus page which i only use. I always use webmail optus for this email but cannot log in. I logged in about three weeks ago and saw many emails from mailer daemon or something like that and then after that I cannot get in. I need these emails for work purposes
My other email address is:    but I am not having issue with this email. I read these emails from outlook express. But the other email I have always used webmail optus for please help.
I cannot use the optus my app on my mobile as we do not have any mobile phones with optus just home and internet package   I have tried every day to get through to you on the phone but cannot get through to you. Always busy
Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Trying to login to webmail

Hi bpv,

Please see our help and support pages: Can't send or receive e-mail OptusNet troubleshooting

and possibly Reporting phishing 

and changing your password: Internet & Email Password Help

if none of the above works you will need to contact Optus however at the moment with the COVID-19 update they may not be able to help at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos