Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Totally upset

I got optus modem a week ago. I got the billing in mail. But I don’t got the internet connection yet. I consulted the dealer, they said to contact the customer care. I contacted the customer care. They said thats thier problem and will recover the problem in less than 4 days. Its been 5 days yet, but the problem is not rectified yet. I don’t know what to do.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Totally upset

You've left quite a bit of information out of your post for any of us to suggest options...

Remembering its Christmas / New Year break, so you can't count weekends and public holidays in "days to fix". Especially with people spending time with their families, there isn't nearly as many techs around to "drop their plans" to fix your internet.

Now...

What kind of connection are you getting? (Please note, I'm asking if its NBN, Cable, ADSL not "Optus internet")

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.