cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Razumikhin
New Contributor

The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration. Please check and try again.

Hi everyone,

I signed up to Optus broadband Sunday 29/3 and my service hasnt started yet - scheduled later this week.

I'm trying to register at optus.com.au but when I enter in my username I get the following message:

"The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration. Please check and try again."

What should I do?

Thanks in advance for helping out!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration. Please check and try again.

Hi

My Account can only register an active service - so as soon as your hooked up to Broadband you'll be able to get that sorted out.

Wont be long now Smiley Happy

Ed

0 Kudos
New Contributor Razumikhin
New Contributor

Re: The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration. Please check and try again.

Thanks for your help! Will try again later in the week.

Paul
0 Kudos
New Contributor Ferdinand
New Contributor

I have three active services and each one has been rejected.  As soon as I type the number - mobile, for example - the rejection message appears afgter the first digit.  Any suggestions, please?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

If not, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors