Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Labamba
Contributor
Contributor

The most incompetent and pathetic customer service ever

Dear Yes Optus

I've just wasted 45 minutes entering account numbers, working through your "press this number for that whatever" and still dont have an answer. I've spoken to three people now who have told me that they are the wrong person and while waiting for the last one the number hung up.

All of my bills are up to date except for the one I'm querying for $144.85

This bill does not have a service number assigned to it so I've got no idea what the bill is for but it does have is a, wait for it...a referral to a mercantile agency threatening some kind of credit default. The letter also "strongly advises that I pay this bill as soon as possible"presumably with the inference that legal action will follow

When I rang the number on this threatening letter I got a guy who told me that he was the wrong person and told me to call 133697 which I did(refer to my first paragraph)

I got broadband through you guys connected to my house when I bought it which allegedly had Optus Fetch. I'm three months in and the stinking Fetch doesn't work, channels wont tune in, and I'm getting billed for it. I also switched my daughters phone over to you from Telstra at the same time.

I dont want the"oh gee where sorry to hear that you have experienced this" from you guys.

I WANT SOMEONE TO SORT THIS CRAP OUT BECAUSE I'M SICK OF WASTING ANY MORE TIME WITH THIS.

So in summary, as part of your deal to me in three months I've rec'd a threatening letter that I cant account for, I've wasted the best part of an hour talking to people that have no idea what they are doing, and a Fetch service that doesn't work that I'm geting billed for and paying for.

What I've given to you as my part of the deal is payment of my bills and more patience than should be necessary.

I have mine and my wifes mobile coming out of contract at Telstra in a couple of months and there is not a snowflakes chance in hell that I'll bring those to Optus.

Anyway have a great day

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: The most incompetent and pathetic customer service ever

Hi @Labamba, I've replied to you over on your previous post.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos