cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: The Optus Ultra WiFi modem with 4G back-up is here

What does WPS stand for anyway?(yes, another dummy)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I Googled it and found out what it stood ffor.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to get into my modems configuaration(sagecom 5366LTE). But it will not accept my passsword and i know it is correct.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @Joeblogs. Have you been able to take a look at our modem quick start guide?

We also have our Yes Crowd article on this modem as well.

Let us know if the above links provide any help.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Kyri_YC   I managed to find the login page for 192.168.0.1 it will not accept the login details as per the fridge magnet.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

To login to 192.168.0.1 you need to use "optus" (all lowercase) as the user name. See sticker on back of device. 

Highlighted

Thank you for letting us know @Joeblogs. Are you able confirm if you have had any success in trying to connect any of your devices to your modem as of yet? 

We also have a Home Broadband modem/WiFi Username & password help and support guide that may help with this.

Let us know how this goes and if you are still having troubles, please feel free to reach out to us via our Facebook or Twitter pages as we can discuss this matter in further detail from there. Kyri 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi @YetAnotherAcc ,thanks for your advice re optus only in the user name field. That was the key word..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can you please let me know the WIFI speeds that are supported by this?

Normally, routers are rated AC1600, ACnumber hidden, AC2100, etc that indicate the (theoretical) max WIFI speeds that are supported in by the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands.

What are these numbers for this modem/router?

TIA

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @gehanar there are a couple factors that come into play with internet speeds such as what type of connection you were using, location etc. Have a look at our Modem Guides and it will provide some more information on your devices.

If you were requiring further assistance, we recommend chatting with our Support channel via the My Optus App, Our Messaging team are available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible

0 Kudos