Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Telephone not ringing after NBN activation

[ Edited ]
McgJ

I have just connected my phone to the NBN. Of the three extensions in the house the main handset where the NBN comes in does not ring when an incoming call is received.

Any suggestions why this is and what can I do to correct it?

Re: telephone

Paddylee

Generally after the first telephone socket in your house its up to the owner to arrange a private licensed cabler to make changes. 

Optus will deliver a single telephone socket from their router that you can plug in a phone. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Solution

Re: telephone

Ray_YC

We’ve optimised your post to help users better understand what the topic is about and your question to be answered more clearly by the Yes Crowd community.

Thanks Paddylee.

More info: Changing Phone Sockets & Wiring

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
75 Kudos
52 Kudos
41 Kudos
27 Kudos