cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

qf_dolley
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Tech support

So Optus, we are completely disappointed with the currently level of service we have received over the past 4 weeks. We have been with you since 2005 and enjoyed very good service. Over the past 4 weeks ago our internet has been consistently interrupted. We booked a tech to come to our house, only for you to cancel it and not give us any notice. Again tonight my partner sat at home waiting for a tech to arrive and nothing. We called to be told there was “technical difficulties “. After much insistence they have agreed to come tomorrow evening. If this does not happen my next call will be to the Telecommunications Ombudsman.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
qf_dolley
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Tech support

Well I haven’t had to call the ombudsman. But will continue to monitor. A nice tech guy cam round changed our modem and ensured all was working before he left. 

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Tech support

Hey @qf_dolley, glad to hear you were able to get a technician over and I apologise for the initial issues. Please feel free to reach out to me via private message if you require further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos