cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
EveBne2020
New Contributor
New Contributor

Talking to someone senior in Australia please who will help me?

Optus customer service is worse than Telstra.

I was told if you thrash about on social media enough, someone might actually call you back...

Read your bills. I got charged an account plan change fee, because the call centre girl recommended she could improve my plan. 

How do I talk to someone in Australia?

I don't care how it sounds but I have spent 4 hours on the phone to the Optus Call Centre staff, in the past 5 weeks.

It's torture, they have promised to help, paraphrased everything I said, even said sorry.

I could feel my life passing me by.

Problem?

I never received internet bills ever, but got slowed.

I then got random bills when I spoke to yet another person with a call centre script promising me the world.

With plenty of extra late payment fee charges, account debit fees.

I shall keep thrashing around on every social media outlet I can find to get someone to phone me.

The Journalist in me ...  so what the heck.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Casey_YC

Re: Talking to someone senior in Australia please who will help me?

Hi there @EveBne2020.

Thanks for raising this with us here. It's not good that this has been your experience so far and I want to point you in the right direction to get assistance. 

You mentioned you have tried chatting with our Call Support team, but have you tried  messaging us via the My Optus App? The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

They will be able to discuss your plan change billing query and also ensure your bills are set to be sent to you correctly. Hopefully they can get your concerns resolved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.