Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
mightynoob
New Contributor
New Contributor

TP-Link Archer MR600 V2 Optus 4G Home Internet

Would like to know if TP-Link Archer MR600 V2 can be used with 4G Home Internet plan?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: TP-Link Archer MR600 V2 Optus 4G Home Internet

@mightynoob  Check the Critical Information Survey for the plan you are interested in. 

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@mightynoobSimple answer is no. Optus had an Optus One plan that should work, but it's not available anymore. Optus have a check somewhere in theirs system for the existing home internet SIM plans that block the use of the SIM in non Optus branded modems. There are people who have got the SIM working in some third party modems, but other have failed to get it to work.

There may be some plan somewhere that is available from an optus MVNO. To see if there are any head on over to whirlpool forums and see if you can find anyone who has used the MR600 with Optus.

0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Hey @mightynoob,

I'm afraid TP-Link Archer MR600 V2 is not an Approved Optus 4G Home Internet modem. You can find the list of  Approved Optus 4G Home Internet modems on this guide 'Modem equipment, set up & user guides for Fixed Broadband'. Tina. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@Tina_YCBe aware that the list does not include all of the Optus branded modems that work with a 4G home internet SIM.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors