Searching...

Re: Switch off paper bills - Landline phone

kylie_b77

Hi ak47wong, thanks, yes I tried a PM to Hollie (Jamie does not seem to have been online for a while) but have not had a response - hoping this posting will be attended to as I've now spent countless hours on both phone and web trying to resolve this...agree a huge time waste!

HLO1

After Jamie fixed my paper bill to e-bill problem in march 2016, I started to receive e_bill from Optus fro April 2016. Recently, Optus has combiled my Landline e-bill with my Optus Home Broadband e-bill into ONE account and email me ONE e-bill on 6-JUL-2016 in which I was charged $2.20 (GST inclusive) for "Account Charges (paper bill charges)"???

Do I have to waste another few days (weeks) with such incompetent Optus to chase the over charged $2.20 back?

Please HELP ... OMG!!!

HLO1

After Jamie fixed my paper bill to e-bill problem in march 2016, I started to receive e_bill from Optus fro April 2016. Recently, Optus has combiled my Landline e-bill with my Optus Home Broadband e-bill into ONE account and email me ONE e-bill on 6-JUL-2016 in which I was charged $2.20 (GST inclusive) for "Account Charges (paper bill charges)"???

Do I have to waste another few days (or weeks) of my life with such incompetent Optus to chase the over charged $2.20 back?

Please HELP ... OMG!!!

Nghi

Oh no HLO1 Smiley Sad Did your account number change when your two services were merged together? There might have been a setting changed during the move. Can you please private message your details and I can double-check for you?

HLO1

After the problem to switch my paper bill to e-bill fixed in March 2016, I started to receive e_bill from Optus from April 2016 without being charged a $2.20 “Account Charges”. Recently, Optus has combined my Optus Home Broadband INTO my Optus Landline e-bill with ONE account (“Basic Plus Bundle” with same old landline account number) and email me ONE e-bill in JUL-2016 in which I was charged $2.20 (GST inclusive) for "Account Charges – Non Direct Debit Fee" which has NEVER been charged before and NEVER been advertised / notified before? Since when did Optus enforce a “Non Direct Debit Fee” to its customer? Is this legal? Or is this just another revenue raising strategy?

I logged on “Optus – My Account” and found out that my account setting was re-set to “paper bill” without my knowledge. However, when I tried to set it to “e-bill” via Optus web link (https://www.optus.com.au/customercentre/myaccount/dashboard), I received an error:

Sorry

Well this is embarrassing. We can't display your service details in My Account. Please

contact one of our customer service agents to get this issue resolved.

As we all know, calling Optus Help Line is another excruciating long wait on the phone queue with “Your call is very important to us, please wait, the next operator will be with you soon”. If you get lucky to have some real person answering your call, your call would probably be passed from one operator to another until you give up. I had wasted enough of my life with Optus, what can I do? Do I have to waste another few days (weeks) with such incompetent Optus to have the over charged $2.20 refunded?

I have been with Optus for decades. I deserve some service better than this!

Alex_H

@HLO1 - So sorry for the experience you've had Smiley Sad It's disappointing to hear. How did you go last night? Were you able to get this resolved? 

HLO1

Still waiting for action from Optus Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Guy

Hi @HLO1. I can see my colleague replied to your PM a few days ago. Feel free to PM us again and provide the information we requested in order for us to assist you. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
72 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
27 Kudos