Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Bucks21
New Contributor
New Contributor

Surplus equipment

Could you please arrange for the removal of the old Optus cable to my premises at 23 Milliara Street

Mount Waverley Vic 3149. This has not been in use now for some years,since the NBN  connection in

This is about the third request that I have made about this matter

Also you wrote to me  some years ago advising that if I damaged it, I would be responsible for the

repairs ( I park my caravan under it)

Hope to get some responce this time

David BUCKLEY Account No *****

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kyri_YC

Re: Surplus equipment

Hey there @Bucks21, thanks for reaching out.

If you are needing to have an old Optus Drop Cable removed from your premises, this can be organised for you.

To have this request, you will need to get in touch with our Support team via the My Optus app, as they can assist with this matter further from there.

Alternatively, if you are having trouble getting through on the app, feel free to send a message to our teams on either Facebook or Twitter as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors