Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor wabuckys
New Contributor

Still being billed for a service that has been disconnected

Hi,

I switched from a bundled ADSL and telephone account to NBN in October last year but am still receiving a bill for $6 every month for Caller ID on a non-existant telephone account. I have contacted Optus via live chat each time I receive a bill and been assured the incorrect charge has been fixed however all they are doing is crediting the $6 each month and not actually closing the account properly.

How do I get this account properly closed so that I don't have to contact Optus each month? I am continually being told I am enquiring about an account which has been closed but Optus is still applying charges to it.

Optus, your help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Still being billed for a service that has been disconnected

This sounds like we need to raise an escalation to our internal billing team. Although the charge may not be showing in our systems, there could be a system issue that needs fixing in the back end.

Apologies no one has been able to complete this for you. Shoot me a private message with the account number, your full name and DOB. I'll get this raised and update you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors